A window on European internet & mobile startups and venture capital
Friday, June 10, 2011
LemonFund has started a blog on gift ideas with a number of new deals and partners.
There's also a section where people can request gift ideas or submit gift ideas.
Monday, April 18, 2011
has just launched a new user interface and added a group gift
LemonFund is a free gift registry
where people can share wish lists
for any occasion (for example honeymoon registry
, birthday registry
, babyshower registry
), browse gift ideas
and exchange gifts
Other companies providing similar group gift services are Gift Project
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Social commerce space saw a new entrant in 2011 in LemonFund, a wish list service that makes it easy to send and receive gifts and donation to your friends' gift funds or "lemon funds".
Users can add gifts that they would like to receive to their private wish lists from the LemonFund site or from any internet site by using a bookmarklet.
Sunday, February 11, 2007
Dutch Sharewire Taking Mobile Content Off Deck
- 3-year-old mobile payments company based in the Netherlands raises €1.2M from Main Capital.
, Main Capital
Saturday, February 10, 2007
SMSConnect renames itself to Zong
- Premium SMS and mobile application platform SMSConnect run by Geneva-based Echovox decided to change brand into a more web-2.0-ish "Zong".
Friday, February 09, 2007
Fon and BT consider tie-up for Wi-Fi broadband sharing
- BT hopes to boost its BT Fusion customer base through a partnership with Spanish FON.
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Telfish Seeded to Enable Mobile Churn
- Tariff comparison engine for the mobile telecom industry in Germany raised an undisclosed amount of early stage capital.Telfish
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
Thoughts on Music
- "Much of the concern over DRM systems has arisen in European countries. Perhaps those unhappy with the current situation should redirect their energies towards persuading the music companies to sell their music DRM-free. For Europeans, two and a half of the big four music companies are located right in their backyard."
Monday, February 05, 2007
Plazes secures A-Round
- Social geo-networking company raises €2.7m from Doughty Hanson Technology Ventures.
Mobile giants plot secret rival to Google
- European mobile carriers and Cingular claim their share of future advertising revenues from mobile search at the annual industry trade in Barcelona next week.